The SEP 2 tutorial is made up of the following twelve articles. You can either –
- Read them in order, or
- Start with #12, Workflow – which has the following links embedded – and read the sections in the context of how & when they’re used.
- Overview & Interface
- Image Preview Options
- Global Brightness Adjustments
- Global Contrast Adjustments
- Global Structure Adjustments
- Global Adjustments, Wrap Up (Tonality Protection; Levels & Curves)
- Selective Adjustments
- Color Filters
- Film Types
- Finishing Adjustments
- [Update 9/17/11] History Browser
Update: Go here for Troubleshooting Tips for those with problems getting SEP 2 to run properly.
[Update – a series of examples will be added “as time goes by”]