Here are steps
For a trouble-free installation of
The Nik Collection
If you use the Creative Cloud version of Photoshop
(A Public Service Announcement) 😉
1. Make sure all versions of Photoshop are closed.
2. Run the Nik Collection installer from the file you received via email and downloaded. If you no longer have this file, you may email customer support (supp…@niksoftware.com) to have the file sent to you again.
3. During the installation process when you get to the Host Application window, you will notice a plus sign (+) to add an install location. Click that button and navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CC\Plug-Ins\.
4. Complete the installation, then open Photoshop CC to ensure that the plug-ins have successfully been installed.
As in Windows, above, except –
3. During the installation process when you get to the Host Application window, you will notice a plus sign (+) to add an install location. Click that button and navigate to Mac HD|Applications|Adobe Photoshop CC|Plug-Ins.
Subscribe (see sidebar) and don’t miss anything. New posts daily.
- No sidebar? Click the blog title at the top of this page.
Another option – Click on the “Follow” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Or – “Follow” in your admin bar, displayed at the top of the screen, for logged-in WordPress.com users.