Village of Bernard – Bass Harbor, ME
Hover mouse to see the after version
- Opened the RAW capture
- PPS9 extracted the embedded JPEG (PPS9 has no RAW converter)
- Applied a PPS9 B&W preset – no other tinkering
I wanted to see how PPS9 did with a simple B&W conversion
- Simply applied a preset (HDR-like) and left everything alone after that
- PPS9 has a myriad of options which I’ll try in a later post
- The result is fine
- It did a nice job of opening up the shadows at the rear of the building
This demonstrates that if you start with a good capture (exposure, color, focus) PSP9 is capable of producing a good image. Nothing profound there – don’t have time to elaborate.
Subscribe (see sidebar) and don’t miss anything. New posts daily.
- No sidebar? Click here or the blog title at the top of this page.