Done last night
iPhone capture; iPad processing (using Snapseed); total time spent <5 minutes
- Could’ve done it all on the iPhone, but the screen’s too small for me
Far cry from my “real” photography:
- $5K of gear on a $1K tripod
- 5-10 minutes just composing the image for capture
- 10-15 minutes processing a RAW file.
AND – this result is good enough; just wanted to document an event.
- Different “rules” apply depending on the purpose of a capture:
- Documentation vs.
- Competition vs.
- Exhibition vs.